|Its features are:
Expanding our treatment range with many pain-free alternatives and achieve better results, stress free. Quick and successful use is provided by the intuitively operating laser, SIROLaser , from Sirona diode lasers – its everything but stress.
The SIROLaser is a Diode Laser System for dental soft tissue surgery.The system is comprised of the laser unit with handpiece, laser fibers of different diameters, bendable tips, and a foot control.
|The NV diode laser delivers the full power and capabilities of much larger desktop soft-tissue lasers in a pen-sized package. Weighing only 1.9 ounces and completely self-contained, the laser’s innovative, all-in-one, wire-free handheld design gives an unprecedented freedom in the office and operatory. The NV diode laser comes with everything needed to start lasing right out of the box. Accessories include: (2) Disposable Tip Starter Box, (2) Li-Ion Battery, (3) Eyewear, Base Charger, and Foot Pedal.|
As an innovation leader in implant and digital dentistry, Nobel Biocare is a pioneer in the dental industry. The NobelGuide concept enables us to enhance our dental practice and treatment strategies.
- NobelClinician Software is the next generation of digital diagnostics and treatment planning. Together with the integrated NobelConnect, the software provides internet-based collaboration.
- Precise implant planning with predictable outcome
- Combine 2D pictures like clinical images and 3D views of your patient’s anatomy. Define implant locations considering availability of bone and prosthetic needs.
- In addition, mandibular nerves and tooth roots can easily be marked with NobelClinician. 3D distances, 3D angles and HU values can be measured. Artifacts can be removed to achieve clear 3D model visualization. Tooth extractions can be simulated.
|The NobelGuide concept’s diagnostic, planning, and placement functionality give dental professionals full control of treatment parameters.
NobelGuide is a complete treatment concept for diagnostics, prosthetic-driven treatment planning and guided implant surgery – from a single missing tooth to an completely edentulous jaw. With NobelGuide, all important decisions may be considered prior to surgery.
|PHYSIODISPENSER W&H IMPLANTMED SI 95-230 FOR IMPLANTOLOGY|
|What makes a piece of equipment like the Implanted superior to any other drive unit for dental surgical applications are:
|Philips Zoom is not only proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades, it’s also safe. While other whitening products can harm teeth and gums, using Philips Zoom with Relief ACP actually gives you greater luster and protects enamel. Philips Zoom is only available at our office to ensure optimum safety, and comes in different treatment types and strengths to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity. In-office Whitening
The quickest, easiest way to effectively whiten your teeth is in-office treatment with Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed. Zoom WhiteSpeed is the only in-office system that has variable intensity setting so each treatment can be customized to maximize patient comfort. The system also includes desensitizers to help minimize sensitivity and protect your enamel. This dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe, effective and clinically proven to whiten up to eight shades—for a brighter, whiter smile in just one office visit.
|ROOT CANAL TREATMENT|
The Tri Auto ZX is a root canal treatment system with a low speed endodontic handpiece and built in apex locator. Mechanical root canal enlargement and the removal of gutta percha points can be performed safely and efficiently.
- Easy to use – cordless for maximum flexibility
- Safer mechanical enlargement – with apical reverse auto start/stop auto torque reverse
- Monitor position of file while cleaning and shaping
- Measuring Function – It can be used as the root canal measuring device.
- Flexible – by nickel titanium files
The world’s best selling apex locator is now available in a compact, mini design – introducing the new Root ZX mini.
This unit offers the same, proven, Root ZX apex location technology which has been independently evaluated at a 97.5% accuracy rate*. Root ZX mini measures just over 4” x 2 1/3” and can be placed on the tray or any other convenient location during procedures. The LCD display screen has maintained excellent readability with a clear, progressive display and high contrast. As with the original model, Root ZX mini offers 3 programmable memory settings. Other features include: shock resistance, automatic calibration, and power off function.
High-Resolution achromatic optics with excellent optical qualities.
HR 2.5 x Optics with i-View
2.5 x Magnification: HR 2.5 x loupes offer an excellent balance between high magnification, field of view, depth of field, and ease of use. The 2.5 x loupes are ideal for a wide range of applications such as dental, ophthalmic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. The HR 2.5 x ,most popular model is Ideal for surgery and dental surgical procedures.
The EndoVac true apical negative pressure irrigation system presents a unique and safe new way to irrigate during root canal treatments. Unlike positive pressure systems which use cannulas or side-port needles to deliver irrigants in the canal, the EndoVac is a true apical negative pressure system that draws fluid apically by way of evacuation. Because the system utilizes negative pressure at the apical termination, irrigation solutions are sucked away from the apical foramen, virtually eliminating the risk of an irrigation accident. This patented system is comprised of three parts: The Master Delivery Tip, which allows for abundant and simultaneous irrigation and evacuation without leaks and spills into the patient’s mouth; The MacroCannula, which removes coarse debris left in the canal from instrumentation; and the MicroCannula, which removes microscopic debris at the apical 1mm via 12 microscopic, laser-drilled holes.
TECHNOLOGY FOR DENTAL IMPRESSIONS
With Pentamix 2 Automatic Mixing Unit, Mixing by hand is a thing of the past. Suitable for polyether and VPS Impression Materials, you can do your Impression work much better, faster and even more economically.
Comfort of Automatic Mixing
A study investigated operators preference for different mixing techniques. All users from dental students to experienced dentists prefered automated mixing with the Pentamix 2 over handmixing.
Dis-Advantages of Mixing by Hand :-
- Overall timeconsuming procedure.
- Air Bubbles and uncomplete mix of base and catalyst leading to more unpredictable impressions.
- More material tha needed is mixed.
- Messy handling.
- Time-Saving: Simply add your impression materials to the device and push a button.
- Reliable: Benefit from homogeneous and voidfree mixtures of consistent quality.
- Economical: Dispense only the amount of material you need and reduce waste.
- Hygienic: Reduce the risk of cross contamination by direct filling of tray and syringe.
- Patients are not exposed to unnecessary health risks.