Technology For Diagnosis And Patient Record
CANON SELPHY CP780 PHOTO PRINTER REVIEW
- Easy to use.
- Compact, speedy, high quality
- Reasonably fast. Low initial price and reasonably low cost per photo. Photos are water and scratch resistant.
- Excellent print quality, Inexpensive, Very compact
- Good image quality; virtually foolproof operation; battery-pack option
- All-in-one desktops feature a slim, space-saving design that includes both the tower and built-in monitor.
- Rock Solid Reliability
- Beautiful, Functional Design
- With the touch of a button, restore the system and recover valuable data. This rescue interface allows to diagnose where a corruption occurred ensuring fast and effective system recovery.
Intraoral X-Ray System Specifically designed for varied intra-oral procedures, the range provides sharp and high contrast images for carrying out varied diagnosis.
Ideally a high-frequency generator, the range is acknowledged for the following attributes:
- Ideal for digital sensors
- Sharp and high-contrast images
- Dose display after each exposure
- Fast-setting generator
- High-frequency DC technology
Fabricated using advanced sensor technology, the range is equipped with and optical fiber that yields high image resolution during diagnoses. Also, the range offers greater exposure latitude for capturing the right image for the first time.
Each digital panoramic X-ray X-MIND Novus is a digital X-ray system fast, easy to use and affordable ,providing images of exceptional quality with a strong price / quality ratio. Clean and simple lines and flat surfaces that fit all means tooth. Its three programs allow you to get quickly and safely exhibition overview of adult patients for 9 seconds without being committed to absolute image quality.